The First-Gen Fridays program is an opportunity for first-generation college students to meet each other, faculty and staff from around the university. Mark your calendars and join us each month to network and learn about relevant opportunities and resources designed to enhance student success.
All meetings will take place from Noon-1 p.m.
- August 25, 2017: Welcome to VCU! Let's get acquainted!
- September 29, 2017: Learning Support Resources at VCU.
- October 13, 2017: Academic Advising: Where are You Now? Where Are You Headed?
- November 10, 2017: National Scholarships/Community Engagement: Making the Most out of Your Urban College Experience.
- February 9, 2018: Summer Studies: Some Things Are Just Better in the Summer.
- March 16, 2018: Do the Math and Education Abroad.
- April 13, 2018: First-Gen Stories.